Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is considered as one of the safest non-surgical cosmetic therapies. The basis of the therapy is injecting rich platelets into the area that needs therapy, after centrifuging the patient’s own blood for about 10 minutes. The therapy can be applied to treat wrinkles, dark circles around eyes, poor skin texture, forehead lines, smile lines, turkey neck and necklace lines, wrinkles of back of hands, and hair loss. It stimulates hair follicles, thickens thin hair. Loss treatment, it stimulates hair follicles, thickens thin hair, increases hair count, and promotes new hair growth.
Skin rejuvenation by palate rich plasma (RPR)
Maybe said that Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is one of the best ways for surgical cosmetic therapies. Inserting rich platelets into the specified part of body is need for surgery and by it surgery is done. The patient’s blood after that becomes rich and it richen for 10 minutes. By this therapy could be rehab some shortages such as dark circles, around eyes, wrinkles, weak skin texture, lines for forehead, lines for smile, turkey neck and necklace lines, all of wrinkles of back of hands and losing hair. By this therapy follicles hair stimulate, so thin and weak hair becomes thick. So by this method, loss hair therapy, so you could be expect your hair becomes full, follicles for its growing stimulate and then thin hair gradually thickens.
PRP leads to hair restoration and even it could be threat baldness for males or females. And hair thin is not problem for you. All of patients could be treat hail loss and thin hair, of course the patient should be tested before beginning the therapy, if this kind therapy combine with other therapies you could be expect your hair to be strong and thick. This is the best method for homecare for you hair therapy.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has various signs and indications for individuals by more than 25 years. By this blood of the patient is to be rich at plasma. So you could be expect your face features rejuvenation and other beauty applications appear on the patient’s face. Of course 10000 references are at PubMed. You could be expect you baldness disappears and hair growth accelerates. Hail collagen to be rich and fibroblast activates for long time, cell adhesion promotes.
Exclusion criteria were as follow:
You by looking at following points could be exclusion, so these are:
- All of individuals who undergo anti-aging cosmetic surgeries should be for study. All of Botox or similar products, refusing with laser, peeling, threads, hyaluronic acid treatment, platelet-rich plasma treatment or any specified treatment which be done during 18 months for skin texture change.
- Persons with background shortage at immune or disease for defending against bacteria, which be done within 6 months before to registration or who are began therapy for asthma of diabetes diseases.
- Expect on promotes sun light or UVA exposure during period test.
- Enhancing sun light during month before the beginning the study
- Hyper reaction skin
- Allergy or reaction against drugs, cosmetic products or any food which observed, such as cologne or perfume products
- Therapies with topical corticoids on the experimental part of body within 16 days before the study
- Intensive or regular practice of one or several sports workout whose temporary interruption creates difficulties
- Individuals with a background of any dermatological disease or condition, including but not limited to active atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, active seasonal allergies, collagen diseases, or skin cancer within the past 6 months
- Hemorrhagic or hematological diseases
- Individuals who have undergone a bilateral mastectomy with lymph node removal, a unilateral mastectomy with lymph node removal within the last year, or a bilateral axillary lymph node removal
- Thrombocytopenia moderate, or severe ,greater than 100.000 platelets count
- Therapies with vitamin A acid or its derivatives within 3 months before the beginning of the study
- Therapies with antibiotics, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory systemic or topical corticosteroid therapy, treatment with patent medicines containing vitamin A acid or its derivatives during the study, if therapeutic requirement
Biometric instrumental assessments
The effectiveness of the pure PRP facial rejuvenation injections were assessed by several biometric instrumental devices.
The Optical 3D Skin Device to evaluate qualitatively and quantitatively skin profile changes, to assess wrinkle count, depth, and volume was applied to the periocular area. Quality surface imaging and dense 3D geometry mesh in a single capture were performed, measuring fine wrinkle improvements in skin surface structures.
Skin biomechanical evaluations to measure the elasticity of the upper skin layers using negative pressure were performed with a dual MPA 580 using a 2 mm probe device. The parameters used were R0 to measure skin dispensability, representing the passive behavior of the skin to force. This parameter is correlated to skin firmness. The R2 parameter measures overall elasticity, representing the ability of the skin to return to its basal state. The ultrasound device with a modified 20 MHz probe was used to measure thickness and density of the sub-epidermal low echogenic band, with calculations of subcutaneous fat thickness.
All data were analyzed using IBM SPSS Statistics. The biometric instrumental efficacy data are expressed as numbered data. All continuous data comparisons were submitted to the Student-T test or the Wilcoxon rank sign test. 5% level of significance was used. The subjective data of efficacy was submitted to binomial testing, and the specified result was considered significant so that for reaching that the tests were continued.
Based on the specificity for facial rejuvenation, including cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and cell migration aiming at remodeling of the ECM, Wound healing models have provided interesting information with regard to the pathophysiology of photo ageing, indicating that there are several parallel mechanisms between pathways involved in wound healing and those necessary for skin rejuvenation. Biological and biochemical processes are involved in wound formation which is similar to the required changes to reverse the effects of intrinsic and extrinsic skin ageing. The biometric parameters showed undoubtedly the effect of the three pure PRP injections leading to noteworthy facial skin rejuvenation.
Send your request now to WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram/Imo number/Phone number +989123457973 or E-Mail email@example.com and ask questions about your treatment and receive doctor’s answer OR hit the button below